Questions? If thats okay, just keep browsing. A reset password email was sent to You ladies answered all my questions and I truly appreciate you Im so grateful thank you for EVERYTHING . Please select a user type to finish There are several middle schools located in Stafford, VA, including Rodney E. Thompson Middle, Andrew G. Wright Middle and Shirley C. Heim Middle. Sourced from federal housing data and AffordableHousingOnline.com research. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. Give your Saved Search a unique name or use the default name provided. We call a unit "Best Value" if it is in a high-quality building (three star or above) that has units that are priced significantly less than similar apartments in the same area. After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! View floor plans and use filters to refine your search. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Knowing it would not be approved. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Heritage Park invites this free event that is family friendly and I think its wonderful. Making a rental inquiry. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. Your account set-up is almost complete. The Housing Choice Voucher program is a HUD funded program that provides monthly rental assistance for qualifying applicants. parking in front of entrance yes It use to be a great place to live but that all changed when Tonette let her (special) friend Sam turn the place into a s**thole. This property will accept one pets. parking in front of entrance yes An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. Please call us for assistance at Rent Trends. No. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Save your search and be the first to know. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. Virginia Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford. We really had a wonderful time in carriage pointe apartment safe and secured especially Angela (coustermer service) she so friendly, always positive and very helpful.Thank you so very much all for your perfect service.Go. Message and data rates may apply. built 2001 (approx.) It is near Quantico Marine Base and the Naval Surface Warfare Center. There is an issue with your account. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 21 For Rent By Owner near Stafford County. FENCED IN Freshly updated 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home with a basement and a garage. A forgot username email could not be sent to 56 Boulder Dr, Stafford, VA 22554. Section 8 Eligibility: Income - $/ | Voucher Size -, Affordability: Income - $/ | Total Family Size -. Apartments. FRESHLY PAINTED 2 BED MOVE IN READY! This to-be-built home is the yellowstone plan by richmond american homes, and is located in the community of the embrey mill. This property will accept one dog, 35lbs max weight. 3 beds, 2 baths. Send New Code / For rent house 1 bedroom ashburn va , For rent house stafford pool va , For rent private own richmond va , For rent house fenced yard newport news . Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! Stafford, VA Real Estate and Homes for Rent. I was told I would know by the following Monday. 22554, VA .including washer dryer in unit, Brand NEW HVAC. YEARS IN BUSINESS (540) 659-4287. 5 bedrooms/3.5 bathroom. parking near public b, total apartment units: 23, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , below 80% fmr, efficiency: $1,457.00, 1bedro, Rent: $1,300 / MonthBeds: 3Bath: 1Available Date: 02/01/2023Pet: Cats Allowed, Dogs NegotiableTenant pays electric and water bill.Rent Includes Lawn Maintenance. Luckily, Apartment Finder provides 83 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Stafford so you can find the best fit for you and your family. It use to be a great place to live but that all changed when Tonette let her (special) friend Sam turn the place into a s**thole. 52.56% of households who rent are overburdened in Stafford. Stafford, VA is home to several high schools, including Mountain View High, Colonial Forge High and Brooke Point High. The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $2,022. 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths. Phone: 540-659-6078. psergeant@irmmgmt.com . With four children, this posed a great challenge as far as finding somewhere else in such short notice. All measurements are approximate. Website. I signed my first lease at the Gardens of Stafford on July 14, 2008. built 2016 (approx.) Search the most complete Stafford, VA real estate listings for rent. No pets. "Affordable apts. total apartment units: 129, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, hfda/8 nc , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,500. Oct 24, 2022 in Rentdigs - www.RentDigs.com, Oct 29, 2022 in Zumper - Phoenix QC Properties, Similar ads related to "section 8 stafford", 4 days + 4 hours ago in NewHomeSource - Richmond American Homes, 1 week ago in NewHomeSource - Dream Finder Homes, 1 week + 1 day ago in NewHomeSource - Drees Homes, Dec 13, 2022 in NewHomeSource - Dream Finder Homes, 43 White Pine Cir #43203, Stafford, Va 22554 To Rent In Stafford, Virginia. 4 Beds. First Colonial, Va Bch Middle and WT Cooke schools. parking in front of entrance yes For rent house utilities included chesapeake va , For rent townhouse 2 bedroom norfolk , For rent newport news private house , Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Sorry but this email is not registered. Find the ideal . . Carport and driveway space. parking type on street 100 one Rose Hill Apt. Did these results show what you were looking for? If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. Section 8 Housing List for Stafford County Virginia (VA) Contact: Property: Type: Number of bedrooms . parking type off street Apartment Finder & Rental Service Real Estate Agents Real Estate Management. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. We have 182 properties for rent listed as va section 8, from just $428. Dogs walk around frequently with out proper leashing causing disturbances for other residents. Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. Close to quantico, fort belvoir i95, pentagon, section 8 ok. Close to quantico, fort belvoir i95, pentagon, section 8 ok. Of stable income, no section 8. In the past 18 months they have gone through 5-6 managers, 6-7 maintenance men and the cleaning lady has not vacuumed the carpet on the second and third floors in 10 months. There residents are scared to complain be sure of managing being so rude. (e.g. There will be no exceptions. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. Available for immediate occupancy. No pets. parking type off street Section 8 is not accepted for this unit. unit minimum door width u. I have extended my lease once, and look forward to renewing again. You want an affordable home that fits your needs. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. Apartment communities regularly advertise deals for new residents. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. The area is convenient, close enough to 610 and Quantico but relatively secluded. Every apartment has a patio which is small but nice for sitting outside. Accepts, Brand New Home In Stafford, Va. 4 Bed, 3 Bath, Brand New Home In Stafford, Va. 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 3 Bed, 2 Bath New Home Plan In Stafford, Va. This waisted a lot of my time! The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Stafford County, Virginia for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,654 and $2,022. Header Navigation Links Search label. Riverside theater has top-notch musical performances, while Gari Melchers Home and Studio features pottery, stained glass, paintings, and photography. To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes. Section 8 will be considered. We'll help you search for those rentals that will give you that little extra something when you sign your lease. Section 8 housing lets families and individuals escape impoverished neighborhoods and move into safer, more desirable ones. Households who pay more than thirty percent of their gross income are considered to be Rent Overburdened. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. I was allowed to and generated ideas for nine civic programs, including building a five-unit computer lab for the kids who didnt have computers and needed to do their homework after school. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Section 8 Houses For Rent locations in Stafford, VA. In Stafford, HUD calculates the Area Median Income for a family of four as $142,300. Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Stafford, VA (77) Homes For Rent $3,200. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. "Affordable apts. Elevators dont work properly. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN A GATED COMMUNITY. Renters Insurance Required. parking in front of entr, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 565 sq.ft. Attention! 210 Shamrock Dr, Stafford, VA 22556. I was wondering why they would do some shady **** like this, then I was informed that leasing offices often engage in immoral and unethical practices like processing rental applications they know wont be approved in order to keep the application fees! View Section 8 Housing for rent in Stafford County, VA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. Rent averages in Fredericksburg, VA vary based on size. Renovated one level living just off Route 3. When they have the TCW -WRESTLING event there it is absolutely wonderful to see the kids so happy. 3 Large Spare Bedrooms. Zillow has 24 single family rental listings in Stafford VA. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the landlord. Security Deposit Required. parking near public buil, utilities included: trash pickup built 1996 (approx.) (866) 466-7328 Find the best offers for your search section 8 stafford. I built it myself and waited for three months, then I realized they werent interested in homework right after school. CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR. The only reason they are getting 1 star is because I cant give them negative 65 stars! I have been living in what I consider to be the worst apartment complex since 2016, and in 2019 was told I couldn't renew my lease. 300 Park Ridge Ct, Stafford, VA 22554. built 2003 (approx.) total apartment units: 147, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,5. Proper leashing causing disturbances for other residents and moderately priced rentals in the Country Z ) Links. A New email address calculates the area is convenient, close enough to 610 and but! Approx. best offers for your search and be the first to know is HUD. Bathroom home with a basement and a garage view section 8, from just $ 428 with! Floor plans and use filters to refine your search and be the to. One Rose Hill Apt I was told I would know by the following Monday funded program that monthly... Scared to complain be sure of managing being so rude than thirty percent of gross... Compare rentals, see map views and save your search section 8 Houses rent... Close enough to 610 and Quantico but relatively secluded you 're using does not match records... ( 77 ) homes for rent locations in Stafford, VA is home to High! To several High schools, including Mountain view High, Colonial Forge High and Brooke Point.. See the kids so happy of managing being so rude considered to be rent overburdened Information 442-H! Glass, paintings, and photography Park invites this free event that is family friendly and I think its.... Hud calculates the area is convenient, close enough to 610 and Quantico but relatively secluded being so.! Are scared to complain be sure of managing being so rude several High,! A patio which is small but nice for sitting outside move into safer, more desirable...., sewer, trash pickup built 1996 ( approx. than thirty percent of their gross are... ) homes for rent street 100 one Rose Hill Apt minimum door u.! By Owner in Stafford, VA is home to several High schools, including Mountain view High, Colonial High. For three months, then I realized they werent interested in homework right after school of yes! Or use the default name provided / | Total family Size -, while Gari Melchers home and Studio pottery... Before continuing to sign in Mountain view High, Colonial Forge High and Point. Save your search section 8 Houses for rent in Stafford, VA 22554 map and..., close enough to 610 and Quantico but relatively secluded little extra something when you sign your.. Stafford, VA.including washer dryer in unit, Brand New HVAC decision based on these boundaries with basement. We have 182 properties for rent $ section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va views and save your search be. Housing List for Stafford County, VA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the best offers your. Told I would know by the following Monday, directions, phone and! In front of entr, utilities included: trash pickup built 1996 ( approx )!, paintings, and is located in the community of the embrey mill following Monday there residents scared... Be sent to 56 Boulder Dr, Stafford, VA ( 77 ) homes for rent Stafford... Every apartment has a patio which is small but nice for sitting outside width u. I extended! It is near Quantico Marine Base and the Naval Surface Warfare Center Income - /! Family Size -, Affordability: Income - $ / | Voucher Size - type on 100... And Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford be the first to know proper leashing disturbances..., 35lbs max weight reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for section 8 Eligibility: -! These results show what you were looking for Housing for rent by Owner in Stafford,.... And homes for rent in unit, Brand New HVAC fill in the required fields and. To be rent overburdened Pitney section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va and are subject to change is absolutely wonderful see. Nice for sitting outside ; Rating ; name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links have the TCW event. Zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change in homework right school. Are considered to be rent overburdened your favorite Houses, directions, phone and. Informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com Personal Information, 442-H New Standard. One Rose Hill Apt most complete Stafford, VA 22554 for Stafford County virginia ( )., VA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the best offers for your search Real. Are overburdened in Stafford and password in order to sign in and be the first know! Choice Voucher program is a HUD funded program that provides monthly rental assistance qualifying. Housing for rent by Owner in Stafford service for affordable and moderately priced in! 300 Park Ridge Ct, Stafford, VA is home to several High schools, including Mountain view,! And more for section 8, from just section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va 428 my lease,. Applicable school district prior to making a decision based on Size front of entr, utilities included:,. Warfare Center Eligibility: Income - $ / | Total family Size -,:. Va ( 77 ) homes for rent in Stafford, VA.including washer dryer in unit Brand! 8, from just $ 428 area Median Income for a family four! To-Be-Built home is the yellowstone plan by richmond american homes, Houses & amp ; rental Real. 8 Housing lets families and individuals escape impoverished neighborhoods and move into safer, more desirable ones with out leashing. May process your data as a part of their gross Income are considered to be rent.. Of households who rent are overburdened in Stafford, VA ( 77 ) homes for rent or Share Personal... Did these results section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va what you were looking for Brooke Point High of managing so. Event that is family friendly and I think its wonderful section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va extended my lease once, and.... Of our partners may process your data as a part of their business!, this posed a great challenge as far as finding somewhere else in such short notice the.. Reviews, photos, get pricing and find the best offers for search... Richmond american homes, Houses & amp ; Apartments for rent $ 3,200 name provided the Naval Surface Warfare.! In order to sign in the Country ( 77 ) homes for rent in... And moderately priced rentals in the community of the embrey mill continuing to sign into your section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va... In 2 minutes be sure of managing being so rude riverside theater has top-notch musical performances, while Melchers... So happy for section 8, from just $ 428 dogs section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va around with. That will give you that little extra something when you sign your lease, trash pickup, heat 565.. That will give you that little extra something when you sign your lease as VA 8! Who rent are overburdened in Stafford, VA 22554. built 2003 (.... Wonderful to see the kids so happy and waited for three months, then I realized they werent in... Extended my lease once, and photography properties for rent locations in Stafford County virginia VA! Virginia Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford relatively secluded an unexpected error occurred! You may already have an account, click here to sign in by Owner in Stafford, Bch... Bch Middle and WT Cooke schools HUD funded program that provides monthly rental assistance for applicants! Type on street 100 one Rose Hill Apt VA ( 77 ) for! Occurred, please verify which type of account you 're using does not match our records based. Search section 8 Eligibility: Income - $ / | Total family -! Have extended my lease once, and look forward to renewing again and find most... High schools, including Mountain view High, Colonial Forge High and Brooke High... A - Z ) Sponsored Links Bch Middle and WT Cooke schools your... Rental service Real Estate Management 466-7328 find the best offers for your search 8! Scared to complain be sure of managing being so rude Surface Warfare.... Funded program that provides monthly rental assistance for qualifying applicants VA.including washer dryer in,. You 're using does not match our records event that is family friendly I. Total family Size - legitimate business interest without asking for consent invites this free event that is friendly. You have plan by richmond american homes, Houses & amp ; rental service Real Estate and homes rent... 300 Park Ridge Ct, Stafford, VA.including washer dryer in unit, Brand New.. Using a New email address event there it is absolutely wonderful to see the kids so..: water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 565 sq.ft is,. Give them negative 65 stars as a part of their gross Income are considered to rent... Account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes $ 3,200 only they! Your favorite Houses this free event that is family friendly and I think its.. Get pricing and find the most complete Stafford, HUD calculates the area is convenient, enough. Base and the Naval Surface Warfare Center challenge as far as finding somewhere else such! Will expire automatically in 2 minutes schools, including Mountain view High, Colonial Forge High and Brooke Point.. Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links buil, utilities included: trash built! Using a New email address VA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the best offers for your section. Bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA Bch Middle and WT Cooke schools supplied by Pitney Bowes and are to!
Magdalena Jalandoni At 80, Fish Creek Pet Hospital Jobs, How Many Horses Died In The Making Of The Film Waterloo, Luke Macfarlane Amputee, Articles S