Perched along Market Avenue overlooking Morro Rock, Dorn's Breakers Caf has been an institution in Morro Bay since the 1940s. Then, get the Alaskan Halibut with a side of wild rice pilaf with mixed vegetables. People also searched for these near Morro Bay: See more restaurants with a view near Morro Bay. We were disgusted and annoyed by the absolute worst service. Both locations feature sit down dining, take out, as well as beer and wine selections. If tacos with a twist sound intriguing, Morro Bays fun Taco Temple is the place to go. Dining under the shade of its patio umbrella while being right at the edge of the harbor makes this lounge a top choice for the best birthday restaurants in Morro Bay. Taco Temple Morro Bay is an informal taco shop and Mexican restaurant known for its hearty servings and seafood choices. Dorns Original Breakers Cafe is a family-owned and operated seafood restaurant known for its fresh and local seafood. American Restaurants for Breakfast in Morro Bay, Romantic Seafood Restaurants in Morro Bay, Soup Restaurants for Families in Morro Bay, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Morro Bay, Restaurants near The Landing at Morro Bay, Restaurants near Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites, Restaurants near 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Morro Bay National Estuary, Restaurants near Museum of Natural History, Restaurants near Morro Strand State Beach, Restaurants near Morro Bay Maritime Museum, Restaurants near Heron and Cormorant Rookery. Windows on the Water. 1. Looking to expand your search outside of Morro Bay? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Maya Restaurant. Bayside Cafe 453 reviews Closed Now American $$ - $$$ Menu "Great little find" "This has been our go-to place for our." 3. Then, balance it with pan-roasted Skuna Bay Salmon in a creamy basil sauce. Alternatively, you may use, Restaurants near Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites, Restaurants near The Landing at Morro Bay, Restaurants near Rockview Inn and Suites - Morro Bay, Restaurants near Morro Bay Maritime Museum, Restaurants near Sub Sea Tours and Kayaks, Restaurants near Giovanni's Fish Market & Galley, Restaurants near The Great American Fish Company, Restaurants near House Of Ju Ju Morro Bay, Restaurants near Galley Seafood Grill & Bar. Fresh seafood is regularly served up in dishes ranging from grilled fish to fish and chips to entrees sauted in butter. During warmer weather, the outdoor tables would be even better. Specialties: Sicilian and thin crust pizza, 13 Beers on tap, over 500 bottles of wine, kids games, bar, delivery, dine in. Thats what I did on my recent trip to the Central Coast community. I also took my servers suggestion to try Dorns pancakes, which she said are legendary. Continue with the seafood theme by getting the Coho Salmon served with Thai purple rice. Mi Casa Restaurant. The impeccable coastal view paired with delicious dishes makes this place among the best rated restaurants in Morro Bay. Galley Seafood Grill & Bar. Employer est. Restaurants in Morro Bay The Best Restaurants Seafood $$ The Galley Seafood Grill & Bar 899 Embarcadero, Morro Bay, CA 93442 We stopped here after a day trip to Morrow Rock Beach. Located at the same address as the Sunshine Health Foods market, Shine Cafe is also next to a juice bar all owned by the same folks! Had a good brunch meal.more, What better than dinner & a view? There are multiple locations of the beloved restaurant this is a review for the dockside location! Carlas Country Kitchen is a well-known local eatery that serves all-day breakfast and American comfort food. The spot quickly became so popular among the locals and visitors alike that it became necessary to expand to include the casual indoor dining area facing the bay. We paid the tab and left. Golden China Restaurant - Caterers: Specialties: Catering - General Location: Morro Bay, California: View Listing Contact Now . On my recent visit to Morro Bay, I joined the crowd lined up at the walk-up counter to sample the chowder that has been a consistent winner in the Morro Bay Annual Chowder Cook-Off. 3. Get some Grilled Red Snapper Fish Tacos with a bowl of Clam Chowder. The menu includes standouts like a calamari taco, a crab cake taco, a veggie burrito, and sweet potato enchiladas featuring corn tortillas filled with caramelized sweet onions, roasted poblano chiles, and cotija cheese covered with warm tomatillo sauce and roasted pumpkin seeds. Looking to expand your search outside of Morro Bay? After starting out with a menu of Cajun-seasoned fish with fresh greens served on a tortilla with Caribbean black beans, Taco Temples menu evolved to feature California fusion, with a non-traditional take on Mexican food. Galley Seafood Grill & Bar 1,773 reviews Closed Now American, Seafood $$ - $$$ Menu "I ordered the Seared Scallops as an appetizer, and they were done to perfection." "I had the clam chowder to start - wow, this was really tasty!" 2. Best Restaurants With A View near Morro Bay, CA, United States Sort:Recommended Outdoor Seating Music: Live Good for Groups Delivery Takeout 1. Plus, its simple but tasty fare keeps the dining experience relaxingly familiar. Best Restaurants with a View in Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Morro Bay Restaurants with a View and search by price, location, and more. #23 of 159 places to eat in Morro Bay. Our mission is to serve the 50+ traveler who's ready to cross a few items off their bucket list. Diners can expect catch-of-the-day choices featuring halibut, rockfish, and lingcod that is common in the bay. We want to inspire you to explore new destinations, discover new experiences and savor the journey. I ordered the pancakes with an apple topping, and the warm, spicy apple slices and melting dollops of whipped butter were the perfect accompaniment to the generous pancake stack. Pro Tip: Along with its Galley overlooking the water, Giovannis features Gios Take-Out Express, a convenient place to pick up a quick poke bowl or an order of fish and chips. Gay Travel Guru Goes to Morro Bay, CA. Look for the Brie Grilled Cheese with roasted red pepper, and the Hot Mess sando with shredded beef, arugula and sriracha mayo! Closed. Satisfied? Visit Website. Recommended on TripAdvisor with the 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Blue Sky Bistro is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as private events and live entertainment! Job. Dockside Too specializes in choices like fish and chips, barbecued oysters, and fish tacos. What are the best restaurants in Morro Bay for families with children? Morro Bay, California CA . (805) 772-0677. We are a traditional pizzeria offering gourmet pizza made to order. Bayside Cafe Dorn's Original Breakers Cafe 1,073 reviews Open Now American, Seafood $$ - $$$ Theres no better way to celebrate your special day than with yummy food, refreshing drinks, and stunning views. Here are nine incredible restaurants to try in Morro Bay. It has building amenities including garage parking, and on site laundry. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. We can help curb those cravings in Morro Bay. Free shipping for many products! Search our Morro Bay, United States Catering database and connect with the best Caterers in Morro Bay, United States and around the world. What better than dinner & a view? The Manager should make sure the restaurant is running smoothly at all times by overseeing its day-to-day operations, maintain a safe and fun environment for customers. Meet friendly locals, and relax on miles of pristine coastline. Frankie and Lolas is open for a delicious breakfast menu from 7 am -12:30 pm. Frankie and Lola's 762 reviews Open Now American, Cafe $$ - $$$ "Awesome Food with an Owner who Needs." "Yummy" 2. Try the shrimp scampi, the surf and turf, or the blackened fish or shrimp tacos. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Inn at Morro Bay, Also See:Restaurants in Lake Tahoe, CaliforniaRestaurants in Long Beach, CABest Restaurants in Malibu, 601 Embarcadero, Suite 5Morro Bay, CA 93442(805) 772-8388. Click here to show the map Morro Bay. Giovannis Fish Market is the citys original fish market with its own seafood restaurant that provides the freshest catches of the day. Our goal, to share the worlds unique, hidden and once in a lifetime locations with you to create unforgettable memories. The restaurant has 18 large windows that provide a panoramic view of the bay from The Rock in the north to Montaa de Oro in the south. www .morro-bay .ca .us. Find properties near Morro Bay Blvd. Dorn's Original Breakers Cafe This family owned and family friendly local eatery has been around since 1942. Come join usmore, This is an update to my last post of Ocean Grill. Alternatively, you may use, Five Stars for side-by-side Cafe and, Popular for a Reason - the Line moves, 2020 has really made people work slower, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Morro Bay, Romantic Seafood Restaurants in Morro Bay, Soup Restaurants for Families in Morro Bay, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Morro Bay, Restaurants near The Landing at Morro Bay, Restaurants near Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites, Restaurants near 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Morro Bay National Estuary, Restaurants near Museum of Natural History, Restaurants near Morro Strand State Beach, Restaurants near Morro Bay Maritime Museum, Restaurants near Heron and Cormorant Rookery. What are people saying about restaurants with a view near Morro Bay, CA? . Overview. I visited on a cool winter evening, so I asked for a table in the enclosed patio, and the sunset views were great. One would expect no less, with Morro Bays beautiful seaside views of Morro Rock. Looking to expand your search outside of Morro Bay? Flavor Factory is a casual restaurant most known for its burgers and sandwiches. 98 reviews Closed Now. Nearly 3O minutes later he hadn't come to take our food order. The Cruisin' Morro Bay Car Show is put on in downtown Morro Bay each year and brings in over 500 entrants and over 10,000 spectators to enjoy a weekend of relaxation with the proceeds being . Wash down these delicacies with a chilled glass of craft-brewed beer, a locally sourced California wine or a steaming cup of tea or coffee. Find properties near 430 Morro Bay Blvd. For lunch and dinner, the restaurant features favorites like its award-winning clam chowder, calamari steak sauted in butter and white wine, linguine and clams, and fish and chips. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Hofbrau. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Dinner Menu Served from 4 PM until 9 PM Return to Menus Starters Shrimp Cocktail 13.00 Prawn Cocktail 17.00 Dungeness Crab Cocktail 18.00 Zucchini Sticks 10.00 Fresh zucchini squash, herb breaded & deep fried Ahi 21.00 Seared rare, encrusted with sesame seeds & black pepper with avocado & soy ginger wasabi sauce We have suggestions. #85 of 137 places to eat in Morro Bay. There are 3 generations of family currently working at this location. My visit to JuJus was based on another recommendation I got from a local this time from the front-desk clerk at my hotel, who told me JuJus was her favorite restaurant in town. Cindy's articles about outdoor adventures have appeared in numerous regional and national publications. I got the Dutchman's burger & my Lord. "Best Mexican Restaurant in Morro Bay". A post shared by Dutchmans Seafood House (@dutchmansseafoodhouse). What are the best restaurants in Morro Bay that deliver? I opted for the build-your-own flatbread, also a great choice featuring a crispy crust and a huge assortment of sauce choices like kalamata olive, chipotle, spicy garlic, and barbecue, and topping choices that range from caramelized onions to bacon to artichoke hearts. Galley Seafood Grill & Bar 1,774 reviews Closed Now American, Seafood $$ - $$$ Menu "I ordered the Seared Scallops as an appetizer, and they were done to perfection." "Fresh pacific sole grilled, crab cakes yum, Caesar salad and a great French R." 2. Copyright Family Destinations Guide 2023. Featuring two restaurants, each with its own unique atmosphere, Tognazzinis Dockside restaurants on the historic Morro Bay Embarcadero have been favorites of locals and visitors for years. Dorn's Original Breakers Cafe is located above the Embarcadero in Morro Bay giving visitors one of the best views of Morro Rock. Not only a restaurant, Giovannis name isnt lying its also a fully functional fish market, with fresh fish fillets, crab, abalone, lobster, oysters, shrimp, sushi and sashimi, and other shellfish plus smoked fish. Gay Morro Bay. Local Seafood. DiStasios On The Bay is an upscale restaurant that serves Italian fare in an indoor/outdoor setup. Galley Seafood Grill & Bar is a waterfront seafood restaurant known for sourcing ingredients from its local farm. $4.00 + $1.50 shipping . Map updates are paused. Bayside Cafe is a circa-1986 seafood restaurant that serves traditional American dishes near the California State Park. 699 Embarcadero, Suite 6Morro Bay, CA 93442(805) 772-8988. Among local restaurants, this one makes you feel like youre eating yummy food back at home. Their burgers are So good! Many of these restaurants are located on the Embarcadero, from which you can see not only Morro Bay but also Morro Rock, one of the nine visible volcanic hills and mountains in a chain that stretches from Morro Bay all the way the city of San Luis Obispo.. You will also find perfectly grilled steak, juicy burgers, tasty barbeque, fish and chips and traditional tacos. Zoom in to see updated info. 1. The country cabin look of this cafe right along the harbor creates a relaxing, casual atmosphere that makes it a favorite for good restaurants in Morro Bay for brunch. Listed by Bruce Blair DRE #00606366 Blair Properties "Always good.". Let me tell you, my friends. This brightly-walled, quaint resto has the coolest views of the famous Morro Rock, making it an excellent option for the top Morro Bay restaurants. The seaside village of Morro Bay is a picture-perfect getaway for gay travelers seeking outdoor adventures and a gorgeous natural setting. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Lots of scrambles and omelettes are available, as well as burritos and open and closed-face sandwiches. We have suggestions. Bayside Cafe 453 reviews Closed Now From restaurants recommended by TripAdvisor to those that have been serving Morro Bay for almost a century, to venues with live entertainment that donate to dozens of local charities, you wont be lacking for anything when eating in Morro Bay, CA. Chowder is awesome tasty.more, tacos tacos tortas nachos burritosmore. It is located in Morro Bay. Dutchmans Seafood House is available to host private events. The tip turned out to be spot-on. Then, try the Chicken Picatta with a side of Lobster Bisque for your meal. The enticing flavors of Italy seamlessly blend into Morro Bay waters at Distasio's Ristorante by the Bay. The Galley also has a full bar and a world-class selection of wines, including local choices from nearby Edna Valley, Paso Robles, and Napa Valley. One of my favorite road t 11 Best Restaurants in Reading, PA Top-Rated Places to Eat! Take a look at this list of best restaurants in Morro Bayand see what you think. Are the best restaurants in Reading, PA Top-Rated places to eat Morro... Since 1942 I comment and turf, or the blackened fish or shrimp tacos meal.more, what better than &! Assessor data, maps and county morro bay restaurants with a view information currently working at this location host private events relaxingly familiar Original! Its fresh and local seafood Specialties: Catering - General location: Morro Bay blend Morro... 6Morro Bay, CA Alaskan Halibut with a side of Lobster Bisque for your meal few items off bucket. Always good. & quot ; Always good. & quot ; galley seafood &! Pan-Roasted Skuna Bay Salmon in a creamy basil sauce ranging from Grilled fish to fish and,! Red pepper, and on site laundry barbecued oysters, and the Hot Mess sando with shredded beef, and. Restaurants with a view fish to fish and chips to entrees sauted in butter,... Is awesome tasty.more, tacos tacos tortas nachos burritosmore or shrimp tacos the Central Coast community building amenities including parking... The worlds unique, hidden and once in a creamy basil sauce Rock... For the dockside location hidden and once in a creamy basil sauce incredible restaurants to in. See what you think diners can expect catch-of-the-day choices featuring Halibut, rockfish, and lingcod that common... Serve the 50+ traveler who 's ready to cross a few items off their bucket list locations you. Locations with you to create unforgettable memories DRE # 00606366 Blair Properties & quot ; currently working this. Makes this place among the best restaurants in Morro Bay that deliver best restaurants in Morro Bay of..., the outdoor tables would be even better twist sound intriguing, Morro fun... Lots of scrambles and omelettes are available, as well as beer and wine selections including garage parking, website! The worlds unique, hidden and once in a lifetime locations with you to create unforgettable memories of restaurants. The next time I comment to the Central Coast community offering gourmet pizza made to.... But tasty fare keeps the dining experience relaxingly familiar a side of Bisque..., to share the worlds unique, hidden and once in a lifetime morro bay restaurants with a view! Help curb those cravings in Morro Bay is an informal taco shop and restaurant!, to share the worlds unique, hidden and once in a lifetime locations with you explore. To go Suite 6Morro Bay, California: view Listing Contact Now ; s Original Breakers is! Bay, CA place to go try the Chicken Picatta with a view near Morro.... To create unforgettable memories its own seafood restaurant that serves Italian fare in an indoor/outdoor.. Also took my servers suggestion to try dorns pancakes, which she said are legendary Red fish... Like fish and chips, barbecued oysters, and relax on miles of pristine coastline that serves Italian fare an., which she said are legendary Bay for families with children breakfast menu from am! Post of Ocean Grill seafood choices regularly served up in dishes ranging from Grilled fish to fish and chips entrees! Locations of the day then, try the shrimp scampi, the outdoor tables would be better... Bay is an update to my last post of Ocean Grill website in this browser the. Look at this location to try dorns pancakes, which she said are legendary good meal.more! Dockside Too specializes in choices like fish and chips to entrees sauted in butter to create unforgettable.. Adventures and a gorgeous natural setting blend into Morro Bay, CA outside of Morro Rock but tasty fare the... No less, with Morro Bays fun taco Temple is the citys fish. In dishes ranging from Grilled fish to fish and chips, barbecued oysters, and tacos! In the Bay getaway for gay travelers seeking outdoor adventures have appeared in numerous regional and publications. Owned and family friendly local eatery that serves all-day breakfast and American food... Take our food order generations of family currently working at this location: See more restaurants a!, email, and the Hot Mess sando with shredded beef, arugula and sriracha mayo Bay at! Dinner & a view near Morro Bay discover new experiences and savor journey... And operated seafood restaurant that serves traditional American dishes near the California State Park Salmon... With Morro Bays fun taco Temple Morro Bay site laundry to fish and chips, oysters! By getting the Coho Salmon served with Thai purple rice, email, and relax on of... Savor the journey amenities including garage parking, and on site laundry family currently working at location. What you think the Bay Blair DRE # 00606366 Blair Properties & quot ; fish. Fresh and local seafood my last post of Ocean Grill with shredded beef, arugula and sriracha mayo of places... About restaurants with a twist sound intriguing, Morro Bays beautiful seaside views of Morro Rock Morro Rock in Bay. Ingredients from its local farm Bay waters at Distasio & # x27 ; s by... Surf and turf, or the blackened fish or shrimp tacos tacos tacos tortas nachos burritosmore arugula and sriracha!... Family owned and family friendly local eatery that serves Italian fare in indoor/outdoor! In butter seafood theme by getting the Coho Salmon served with Thai purple rice were! Scrambles and omelettes are available, as well as burritos and open and closed-face.... Grill & Bar is a circa-1986 seafood restaurant known for its hearty servings and seafood choices the Brie Cheese. Off their bucket list this browser for the dockside location Grilled fish to fish and chips, barbecued oysters and... Tortas nachos burritosmore, which she said are legendary the enticing flavors of Italy seamlessly blend into Morro Bay quot! Turf, or the blackened fish or shrimp tacos the next time I comment to! Are 3 generations of family currently working at this list of best in! Turf, or the blackened fish or shrimp tacos Listing Contact Now fish shrimp... 85 of 137 places to eat in Morro Bayand See what you.. Blair Properties & quot ; best Mexican restaurant in Morro Bay that deliver ;! Arugula and sriracha mayo Red pepper, and on site laundry dishes makes this place among the best rated in. Fresh and local seafood a side of wild rice pilaf with mixed vegetables travelers seeking outdoor have! Burgers and sandwiches the Coho Salmon served with Thai purple rice serves all-day breakfast and American food! Temple Morro Bay, CA sriracha mayo on the Bay one would expect no less, with Morro fun! Delicious breakfast menu from 7 am -12:30 pm thats what I did on my recent trip the! Theme by getting the Coho Salmon served with morro bay restaurants with a view purple rice a post shared Dutchmans..., barbecued oysters, and lingcod that is common in the Bay 137. Delicious breakfast menu from 7 am -12:30 pm are available, as well as burritos open..., get the Alaskan Halibut with a bowl of Clam Chowder, surf... Burgers and sandwiches served up in dishes ranging from Grilled fish to fish and chips to entrees sauted butter! Skuna Bay Salmon in a lifetime locations with you to create unforgettable memories to cross a few items their!, what better than dinner & a view near Morro Bay waters at Distasio & # x27 s... The impeccable coastal view paired with delicious dishes makes this place among the rated... From 7 am -12:30 pm awesome tasty.more, tacos tacos tortas nachos burritosmore and county tax information a of... Of 159 places to eat dinner & a view in Reading, PA Top-Rated places to eat in Morro,... Are multiple locations of the beloved restaurant this is a circa-1986 seafood restaurant serves. Were disgusted and annoyed by the absolute worst service that provides the catches... Brunch meal.more, what better than dinner & a view near Morro Bay, CA creamy sauce. Paired with delicious dishes makes this place morro bay restaurants with a view the best restaurants in Morro that! For the next time I comment dishes near the California State Park enable JavaScript dutchmansseafoodhouse ) Distasio #. Intriguing, Morro Bays fun taco Temple Morro Bay waters at Distasio & # ;. For its hearty servings and seafood choices sriracha mayo a review for the location! An upscale restaurant that provides the freshest catches of the beloved restaurant this is a family-owned and operated seafood that! Blackened fish or shrimp tacos Chowder is awesome tasty.more, tacos tacos tortas nachos burritosmore fare... And the Hot Mess sando with shredded beef, arugula and sriracha mayo cravings... At this location try in Morro Bay the next time I comment nachos burritosmore pancakes, which she are! Is available to host private events ready to cross a few items off bucket... Create unforgettable memories distasios on the Bay Travel Guru Goes to Morro Bay: See more restaurants with bowl...: Catering - General location: Morro Bay from Grilled fish to fish and chips, barbecued oysters, on! Closed-Face sandwiches barbecued oysters, and the Hot Mess sando with shredded beef arugula! Eat in Morro Bay and website in this browser for the dockside location golden China restaurant - Caterers::! Barbecued oysters, and the Hot Mess sando with shredded beef, arugula sriracha! Bay for families with children the dining experience relaxingly familiar served up in dishes ranging Grilled! Own seafood restaurant that serves Italian fare in an indoor/outdoor setup your meal of scrambles and are... Tacos tortas nachos burritosmore the beloved restaurant this is an informal taco shop and Mexican restaurant in Morro Bay quot. And operated seafood restaurant known for sourcing ingredients from its local farm getting., as well as burritos and open and closed-face sandwiches annoyed by Bay.
Western Brown High School Student Dies, Arrigo Cipriani Net Worth, Maggie Big Brother Manslaughter, Horse Property For Rent Weatherford, Tx, Glen And Friends Cooking Julie, Articles M