Any sort of cajun or creole seasoning blend would be the best substitute for Old Bay. I separated the shrimp from the other items so they wouldnt toughen during reheating and then nuked them just a little. How did it come out when you use the chicken, Delicious. Have made this dish numerous times and it is always a hit. What Is A Low Country Boil? I cook one in my roaster oven, and my daughter-in-law cooks the other one in hers. Your email address will not be published. WOW ! You shouldnt. He said he wants this to be his Birthday meal, which means its his new favorite! I need to make it dairy free for an upcoming event. Add shimp to top of potato, corn and sausage. THANKS! We ate all the shrimp! Reheat for another 15-20 minutes. Holy smokes this was good! Regardless of who first made the recipe, lets thank them for an easy, delicious meal. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat oil. Its down-home, country-style cooking! Where has this been all my life? Husband and friends love it! very hot weather or keeping it at room temperature for a long time. My wife and I made a this dish and it WAS Damn Delicious. I put in a pan and cooked it on the grill I just put everything in pan the night before and put on the grill it turn out great. Low Country Seafood Bake Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 40 minutes Ingredients 1 Reynolds large size oven bag 1 tablespoon flour 4 short ear cobs of corn 4 links Kielbasa sausages 8 new potatoes 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning 1 cup dry white wine 1 pound large shrimp Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (Im not a big fan of smoked sausage) Well be adding this into the dinner rotation, for sure! Remove from the electric roaster oven to a serving dish, and take out the vegetables and fruit inside the turkey cavity and discard. It couldnt have been any easier. Thank you for sharing. Were watching at our friends house about 15 minutes away. Easy to make and easy to clean up. When its all said and done, you want to have fun at your own gathering. It only takes a few minutes until they turn I need to make this for 12 adults what you suggest? So good! The turkey fryer keeps the heat and odor out of the house as . I hope everyone keeps checking online for new ideas. Slice the onion into 1/2-inch wedges. Not only delicious, but Beautiful to Behold! I made it and it was a HIT ! Its also a great way to introduce your family to great tasting food from a region of the US perhaps theyve never tried before! LOVE LOVE LOVE this website ! (oink-oink!) Precooked or raw? And I sprinkled a little extra Old Bay and some Tony Chacheres Cajun seasoning all over before putting in the oven. Required fields are marked *. I used Smoked Turkey sausAge and a teeny less butter and potatoes because Weight Watchers, still was great. Then pour in the spice and finish cooking the shrimp boil. I will be making this again very soon! I love seafoodespecially with Old Bayso it was a no brainer for me. While potatoes are cooking, add chopped sausage, shrimp and corn to a bowl and toss with 2 tsp avocado oil and 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning and toss until fully combined in seasoning. I gotta be honest and tell you that Ive never heard of a low country boil before. So good! Inspired by local traditions and seasonal fare, youll find plenty of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table. Tuck your napkin under your chin and dig in! This dish could not have been any more straightforward and I even forgot to add parsley and the sliced lemon! Check out weekly deals at ALDI to save even more for this seasons events! Is it possible to make this recipe and freeze it ahead of time? Nutritional information is provided only for select and new recipes at this time. Thanks for the great recipe!! With that being said, you may have party guests that dont Dill Pickle ColeslawWhole30 ColeslawBBQ Baked BeansEasy Grilled ZucchiniCucumber Dill Salad, Craving more? Perfect summer dinner. Here in our place shrimp is hard to get but i am definitely going to try this one. Thanks. Melt butter over medium heat, add garlic and simmer for 1 minute. Great flavor and gives you plenty of time to entertain! Dont be shy with the seasoning or you will have a bland In a Dutch oven, combine the water, beer, seafood seasoning and salt; add potatoes and onion. So where does the weird name Frogmore stew come from? While the water simmers, make your lemon garlic butter. I definitely subscribed I have never read so many positive reviews on any recipe page!! I actually have not but that sounds like a GENIUS idea! It should be on an end cap next to the seafood in grocery stores or where youd buy salt pepper etc. Bake for 15 minutes. Huge hit with the husband, and picky child even ate the potatoes and corn! It was flavorful, savory and satisfying! If cooking in the oven add your packets to a large baking sheet and cook for about 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees F or until everything is fully cooked in the packet. Made it for my husband and I for lunch, and were hooked. S. Amazing! 3 Whisk together the melted butter, garlic, cajun seasoning, and Old Bay seasoning. JOANN We added a dusting of creole seasoning and old bay at the end while it was cooling down, squeezed some lemon wedges on it then bam! Thank you! Im writing this post in the car on our way home, I miss it Oh no are you okay? Thanks. I tripled the recipe for my family beach vacation. Thanks for sharing! I add cut up zucchini and peppers and less butter. Pour oil mixture into zip-top bag, seal shut, and gently toss to coat potatoes. Add potatoes and sausage, and cook for about 10 minutes. Since your potatoes are not pre-cooked you have to cut them small enough to cook in the allotted time. Trying this tonight! My family loved shrimp and Maryland Blue Crabs steamed in Old Bay seasoning (Plus?). Its a hit in our household! This is my kind of labor day dish! foil for those diners. I love this! It will be overcooked. Use frozen corn on the cobb to shave some time off the cooking process. Not disappointed! Pretty sure my shrimp is unpeeled!! I used a spicy garlic Cajun seasoning (Kinders) and it smells great still waiting on it to finish cooking! Wrap up the foil so that there are no holes. Then bring to a boil. I have made it many times. This is also a much more cost effective approach to getting my seafood fix versus going out to a seafood restaurant. Thanks for another easy weeknight meal. So much more flavor, and just the right amount of kick that I cant ever seem to get in the seasoned water without using a LOT more ingredients. I made it for the fourth of July . 3 Increase heat setting to High. All seasonings and tastes are different! Made 2 different ways Cajun Spice and just regular Old Bay awesome!!! What happened? Finished it off with Lemon Gelato. My husband went nuts over it. It combines the Old Bay corn and the potatoes, along with crispy sausage and tender shrimp. They really cook down to deliciousness. Move the sausage and veggies to the sides of the sheet pan. Putting it together was very easy. The Spruce. 5 Lastly, sprinkle everything with fresh chopped parsley and fresh-squeezed lemon juice before serving.Serve this shrimp bake dumped onto newspaper or straight from the sheet pan, hot family style! I have made it both on the grill and in the oven. The first time I made exactly as written. Electric roasters are especially great for busy holiday and family dinners. I assume if its thawed first it shouldnt affect the cooking time, but Ill see how it goes! I cut the old bay in half (Its fine with the whole tablespoon I just prefer it this way!) FREE EMAIL SERIES My fav tips to make you a better cookright now! Made some crusty french bread to soak up the juices. We did use chorizo sausage instead of andouille as we prefer it. The cleanup was easier too! See the process pictures in the backyard of our rental house with the marsh, dock and ocean right out our door! Super easy to make, and tastes great. then strain liquid and add to gumbo at proper time. Husband, myself and little boys aged 9, 7 and 3. A smoked ham should be cooked to 160F in the center and a fully cooked ham at 140F. As for the sausage, I used a brand that was fully cooked, so no worries! Can I cook as is? This recipe is excellent. Cant wait for the sweet corn to be in season so I can try this! Drizzle the entire pan with the juice of half a lemon and melted butter. Thanks, Chungah! Everyone LOVED it and clean-up was a breeze. Most people usually eat this as a stand-alone meal, but you can also add some side dishes to make a more well-rounded meal for the whole family. Add the corn; cook for another 5 minutes, then add the shrimp when everything else is . I was also unsure, but luckily I found that the question had already been asked and answered! I make this often but I Use small purple potatoes add onion, Cajun seasoning & this time, zucchini. I made this for the new year for my family. (Obviously it takes longer than that to prepare.) I put it in with about 7 min left which cooked the shrimp just right but it did not absorb the flavor. Make sure potatoes are cut into similar size pieces to ensure an even cooking at the same time. Call it what you want, as long as you have fresh ingredients and good friends Awesome recipe, very adaptable. All opinions are our own. Yes, thats exactly right! Thank you! Instructions. Im looking for a freezer meal for s friend whos having surgery. Remove from the oven. This was such an easy recipe and tasted awesome. Oh. Drain. Love this recipe. I also halved my potatoes and roasted them cut side down. HI Chungah! One small change is I used another bowl to mix the ingredients instead of trying to make sure all were throughly seasoned by just using the pan. Once drained and on the newspaper or in bowls, top with chopped parsley. This is the very best and easy to prepare. Thank you. Mix the potatoes with the olive oil and seasonings (Old Bay seasoning, coriander, dill, salt and pepper). Im the type of person (who for the life of me) dont follow recipes I get the ingredients and then dont follow he steps step ( most of the times) . Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. The whole family LOVED it just as it was written. Seabrook Island is a stunning coastal island about 30 minutes south of Charleston, SC. Everyone loved it. I couldnt find small yellow potatoes once and used small white ones, and they didnt taste as good and werent as tender. Yep, you can definitely use chicken. Made this twice now.its fantastic and ridiculously easy and gluten free! I only had frozen corn on the cobletts, so I cut those in half again, and we used the baby yukon golds, which were pretty mini! Excited to try this! Throw it on the grill. I cut the corn into 4 pieces, not 6. However, I suggest giving it a try, it shouldnt change the taste too drastically. A story from Southern Kitchen says its named after a National Guardsman, Richard Gay, from a place called Frogmore on St. Helena Island, South Carolina. All Rights Reserved. New family favorite! From theseasonedmom.com This is brilliant! no reason it cant be made on the stove in a large pot. The flavors of the spice, sausage, and lemon are perfect! A nice spicy version of sausage. Crunchy bread and a tossed salad and BOOM! Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Can you use unpeeled shrimp? This way it doesnt get overcooked while the other ingredients finish baking. Then stirred in the drained potatoes and corn. Spread that out in a pan, squeezed the lemon on top, then added the smoked sausage. Fill a 12 quart stockpot a little less than halfway with water. This is a great recipe, but I only boil the corn, I use baby red potatoes and roast them. I double the recipe and add more seasoning then what it calls for and it comes out amazing every single time!! Any shellfish can be substituted or added. I never got over it! So my daughter wanted a seafood boil for her birthday and I found this recipe. I made this for Labor Day, it was absolutely delicious! Required fields are marked *. Highly recommend it. Mmm mm MMMM!! Simply throw all the stuff you need into the foil packet, wrap it up tight and get to cooking! Any recommendations as to how to transport the food after its cooked! If youre not familiar with the traditional Low Country Boil that Louisiana is famous for, its a seafood dish that combines shrimp (or crawfish), sausage, corn, and potatoes. Gives us hope that summer is coming! My family loved it. This recipe is a keeper! If the seafood boil isn't in a bag, line a tray with parchment paper and add the seafood boil bag. And its pretty too! thanks. I think I will use baby corn next time. Will start to keep cooked rice or quinoa on hand as well as your suggested pantry / spice items. Thanks for posting! I store my electric roaster in the garage cabinet until I need it. As always, please use your best judgment regarding substitutions and modifications. Don't Forget to Share a Pic of What You Made! Sorry! Ive never been to a boil and dont know the protocol. I am definitely making this apart of my summer recipe list. Its a great dish for conversation around the table. Love your recipes, will definitely do this shrimp recipe this week. July 14, 2019 By On The Go Bites 1 Comment. All I can say is WOW!! (I do not stuff my turkey, but make the stuffing separately in the regular oven.) I make it as the recipe calls, except instead of Old Bay seasoning I use Cajun seasoning. This sounds delicious except I dont care for Old Bay Seasoning. Lots of prep. Any way to get the nutritional info on this recipe? Thank you for posting this. Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Lol I guess Ive reached neighborhood mom now. Boiling loses the flavor of the Old Bay, but when its baked it sticks to the seafood. My daughter doesnt eat pork or beef so I used chicken andouille sausage. I cant thank you enough for this recipe! thank you!! Cover and roast until the thermometer registers 175F in the thigh (and the breast reaches 165F) Remove turkey from the roaster, cover with foil and let stand 15 to 20 minutes before carving. The low boils I have been to , the shrimp are not peeled. It is a delicious combination of shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn all boiled together with seasonings and spices to create this popular meal. Im making this for the Super Bowl tomorrow. Your email address will not be published. These low country boil foil packets are a breeze to make and packed full of flavor. Love! I made this 2 nights ago and my other half said it was one of the best dinners I have made! Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well. Next, add sausage and corn; cook another 5 minutes, making sure everything stays covered with the liquid. Easiest shrimp boil ever! If youd prefer something fresher and low carb then go for a big fresh salad which would also work really well! Looks delish cant wait to try. This is awesome! It is a delicious combination of shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn all boiled together with seasonings and spices to create this popular meal. Im planning on cooking everything the day before and getting everything ready on the baking sheet so I can just pop it in the oven the next day. I did make twice as much of the Old Bay Seasoning butter. A hit! You can find nearly everything you need for a party at ALDI at a significant discount. Earth Balance Organic is the brand and should say NON GMO VEGAN. Would you have any tips for adding crab legs? This is wonderful! I used frozen corn to reduce prep time and used 2 pans (one pan for the shrimp and one pan for everything else so the shrimp wouldnt over cook). My boyfriend and I had so much fun eating with our hands directly from the pan. Making this fit company this weekend. Thank you for sharing this fantastic recipe!! You can also substitute your favorite kind of sausage. Some come with buffet pans so you can use the roaster as a buffet server. Oh, and dont forget a huge bucket of cold Coronas with lime. What could I substitute? Is this real spicy ? If so, what would you suggest for this and for what period of time could this safely keep in the freezer? Perfection. Lots of finger-lickin Good! No bags. What oil do you recommend to replace the butter? I just made this and holy cow!! Roast for 25-30 minutes until the tops are blistered and the peppers are fork tender. The only thing I did different was I used olive oil instead of the butter. Loved this recipe! What are the nutrition facts on this recipe? Thanks for a fantastic recipe! Ideal for camping and relaxing trips to the beach, this crowd-pleasing low country boil includes a combination of shrimp, crab, sausage, corn and potatoes. Old Bay seasoning is Whole30 compliant, so feel free to add this dish to your Whole30 meal plan! Home | What We're Eating | Sheet Pan Low Country Boil, published on Jan 10, 2018, updated Sep 28, 2021. I seriously cannot believe how much better it is than using a big ole pot of seasoned water. This recipe is delicious! Super easy for a quick dinner!! I love corn on the cob, it was hard for me to cut the corn into small pieces. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. The huge metal pot, strainer or steam basket, pot stand and propane is a perfect setup for the low country meal as well as fried chicken, cooking lobster, shrimp boil, crab feasts, boiling or steaming corn on the cobb. weeknight meal a party. I was just letting you know (or if you do know already) that the Hummus box recipe disappeared. We have at least 12 large electric roasters to use for these food events, from chili dinners to holiday turkeys for 200! Super Delicious! So technically, it may be a I cut white and sweet potatoes into smallish chunks and sliced a medium onion very thin. We are near Beaumont which is about 1.5 hours west of Houston so we have a lot of flooding going on and the possibility now of Harvey coming back to land into our area so, time to break out the shrimp and andouille and cook up a great happy meal before we possibly lose power and have to cook or lose everything in the freezer. I shake my contents in a zip bag instead of drizzling the seasoning. This was excellent! I made this last night for a family get together and everyone loved it! Recipe sound good. I used homemade German Sausage. Lol. Id love to review some of your recipes on my blog sometime as well. It was so yummy and will make it on a regular basis from now on. Thank you! Drain; transfer seafood mixture to a large serving bowl. Repeat this step twice. Were basically just dumping our ingredients on one tray and popping it in the ovenwhich means that its super-simple, and you wont have many dishes to wash at the end. Place back in the oven for approximately 5 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink. Ive left out the potato and subbed in a nice big onion. Your email address will not be published. 12.8-ounce package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced. Privacy Policy. I love that you respond in caps if the questions are in caps. Thanks for sharing this recipe. 3 Once the potatoes are par-cooked (after about 15 minutes), remove the sheet pan from the oven, flip the potatoes and add the shrimp and sausage mixture to the pan in an even single-layer. Hope that helps, Celina! You can add additional Old Bay Seasoning, to taste. Bake in the preheated oven at 425F for 18 minutes. Takes it to another level!! In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. My kids dont like seafood (I dont know whos kids these are). Next time maybe Ill try olive oil for less calories. In a bowl, wisk together 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 tablespoon garlic poweder and 1 tablespoon Old Bay. My family loves this SHEET PAN SHRIMP BOIL. Everyone thought it was better than boiling that there was more flavor. We shared off of the same pan we baked on and used a lot of napkins. A few changes that I made I used baby red potatoes, cut in half as my store didnt have the tiny dutch ones. About half a pound of shrimp, a quarter pound of sausage, a few potatoes, and a half ear or two of corn per person. This dis was very easy , and didnt take long to make it came out wonderful now I have another go to . My husband loved it too. I adjusted the amounts for just the two of us, and Im serious, best shrimp boil ever. Cant taste any better or be any easier! This meal never disappoints!!! FYI, recipe says it serves 6, but I had 7 guests coming so I used 2 lbs of shrimp and it was just perfect. It was really yummy! With just 5 minutes of prep and a quick clean-up, its an easy weeknight meal thats perfect for busy nights! This is sooo delicious! It was created by a guardsman to feed many soldiers at once. Can you use parchment paper on your pan ? I actually tripled the recipe and did it in my huge roasting pan (but did the shrimp in a separate pan because of a non-seafood eater). Its a one-pot meal thats often cooked outside to serve a large crowd at social gatherings. Will make again SOON! My family absolutely loves it!! SO GLAD that I did! You can keep it directly on the sheet pan and wrap with foil tightly to transfer. Directions. This holiday season is the perfect time to pick up a roaster with the added feature of the buffet insert. We use our turkey fryer for all kinds of meals, rarely for a fried turkey. Weve been long fans of shrimp boils, but the extra taste of this dish puts the other to shame. Toss to coat. Over the years, Ive learned a sense of humor is the most important element of hosting a fabulous party. Who can resist? Will be making this again for sure. I love your recipes and darling humor! Roast sheet pan in oven for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked and all ingredients are warmed through. Made this and the entire family loved it! So, I was looking for a good way to cook the shrimp outside and look what I found!!! Shrimp should be cooked til it changes color to pink. Everything good on one pan! Add the seasoning and wait for a rolling boil. Theres no outdoor campfire required, and I think that the crispy ingredients are even better than their boiled counterparts! potatoes are already in the boil. Definitely a keeper! Added a little more corn and butter and covered in the oven with tinfoil because I wasnt sure if I was supposed to or not. Cook potatoes and the corn on a large baking sheet in a single layer. OMG this came out soon good! This was FABULOUS!! We made three pans for 6 people and polished off most of it! Please leave a rating in the recipe card. And a sweater vest. Make this, youll love it. I doubled the recipe as we have family in town and it was a hit. If you happen to live somewhere that does not sell Old Bay you can combine your spices to make a homemade version. When you made this in advance now long did to make everything the next day? It is delicious! Wow! Thanks for such an amazing recipe! However, my husband thought this was one of my best meals as of late and he cant wait to have it again. Just like most seafood, this recipe can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Nutritional information is provided only for select recipes at this time. Instructions. So easy and SO TASTY! I would recommend watching the video above and chill out. Low Country Boil was a perfect dinner as we had 12 people in our party. Low country boil is a great on-the-go meal in the sense that So make sure you boil the potatoes a bit longer if a knife doesnt easily slide through them. Family loved it! my sons are very picky and my 16 year old had 5 plates!! Place back in the oven for approximately 5 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink. I also used extra large shell on shrimp. One of the beauties of low country boil is that much of the preparation is left to the diner. Wine, beer, produce, Cheese, Dips, protein for grilling, spices, baking ingredients, you name it. Better than the low country boil we had in Savannah! 4 Put the corn, potatoes, onion, sausage, and shrimp onto the sheet pan or foil tray, and toss with the melted seasoned butter mixture. Thanks for the inspiration! I use shrimp with no shells or tails I will definitely be making this again. Slice and serve. Hello everyone! I know right. I cooked everything else as per the instructions and was well pleased! of Old Bay seasoning. It is a super-convenient, simple meal that can feed and please a crowd. Hi Chungah, I saw chicken andouille at the store today. Ive lived on the northeast coast in NJ (hello bagels and pizza) and on an island in Hawaii for 5 years, but being exposed to southern food was something I never experienced before. I cook everything exactly the way you do and its done to perfection. How would you recommend substituting chicken for the sausage and at what point would you add it? So easy and so good! Has anyone tried it on the grill? With the old bay seasoning this recipe was a hit for New Years day! It was fantastic! In a large bowl add all ingredients and toss to combine and equally coat in oil and seasoning. kielbasa for non-spicy eaters. You only need to shuck the corn and break in half. I added scallops, and crab legs too. 2 pounds medium-sized shrimp, cleaned and deveined, 1 pound baby potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces, 2 ears of corn, each ear cut into 4 pieces then each piece cut again in half, 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning (more if desired). Placed it on the grill. Old Bay is a mixture of paprika, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and celery salt. I skip the parboiling and just halve the baby potatoes & cut the corn small. Wondering the same. They are packaged in mesh bags that you just drop in the liquid. You really dont need to add a side dish as the corn and I lined the pan with aluminum foil and just wrapped up leftovers in same foil. We appreciate you visiting On The Go Bites, we hope you are finding inspiration from our recipes and how-tos. By the time each ingredient was needed, it was ready. With a nonstick enamel roaster pan, a domed lid to cook a large turkey, and adjustable temperature control to either warm your food warm or cook at a high temperature to get that meal done fast, it really is a great appliance to own. Aside from prepping your main dish on sheet pans, here are my top party planning tips for the season. If I close my eyes I can still taste the garlic a day later. cook than others. Will definitely fix again. The butter and Old Bay mixture directly on the dish is SOOO good. I used baby reds and, left whole, they didnt have enough flavor. In a large pan, lay out the oven bag. So flavorful! Is the shrimp fresh or frozen? sUPER EASY TO MAKE AND CLEAN UP IS A BREZE. There is no need to always have to use the large kitchen oven for large casseroles, stews or soups, and even desserts. Follow me onInstagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for more recipes! It is a family favorite!! I am really excited to tryout this recipe, sounds delicious. I will make this again and again. My family loves it!! My husband enjoys it too and he is picky. I made it last night and everything was tender and buttery and it was easy! Enjoy! Keep in mind that each seasoning blend is different. Potatoes My recipe calls for small red potatoes. My grandson made this tonight with a little supervision from his mom. So far 2 for 2 of recipes that Ive tried from this blog that my kids will eat!! Thanks!! And it reheats beautifully (if theres any left) in the microwave. Loved this, very easy Ive made it several times now. Turkeys normally come in sizes from 12 pounds all the way up to 25 pounds. Thank you! Theres plenty of garlic. It is a keeper and so yummy, and fast. Fairly simple. One pan feeds six to eight people. Do not copy or publish A Spicy Perspective content without prior consent. The most temperamental ingredient is the shrimp. Nothing official, just a whole bunch of Cajuns in their boats going to help out their neighbors. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I like to use Jumbo shrimp (16-20 shrimp per pound) for this recipe, since its larger and has a slightly longer cooking time than smaller shrimp. Yes, you can certainly use the larger potatoes and cut them up a bit smaller. It is a type of spice, available in most grocery stores. I found this recipe while looking for something to cook for dinner tonight last minute. I mixed the potatoes, onion and the thinly sliced sausage in the butter and Old Bay seasoning. Great presentation and fun to eat. Make regularly! I may have tripled the garlic cause thats how we roll around here. Someone mentioned the butter mixture sank to the bottom so I mixed half the butter mix with everything in a large bowl, spread it on the sheet pan, and poured the other half of the butter mix over the top. They were fully cooked and frozen, so I thawed them out, drained all the water, and then added them in with the rest. Learn how your comment data is processed. I made this for the staff dinner tonight and o my goodness.YUM.definitely going in my staff sheet pan dinner binder! Privacy Policy. It always gets rave reviews! We love this meal and its also become our camping go to meal!
Refugee Camps In Austria, Articles L